Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Story About the T-shirt

I love so much the moments when I get any idea. It is beautiful. I usually start walking quickly from one room to another room. I can´t sit calmly. And you can hear my shouting “Yees, yees!”. Sometimes I have to pee after this kicking of the idea. I don´t know what´s the reason. Maybe human´s brain which produces a perfect thought is connecting with some kind of the secretion. I should ask the doctor House :)

It was the similar situation with the idea of the starting writing this blog. I was browsing and answering my emails in the ordinary Monday´s afternoon. Then an idea came from nothing. Blog in English! It was clear like wearing pyjamas before sleeping. I´ve bought a blogger T-shirt! See, this is it.

T-shirt

A Google store´s web site was in my bookmarks about two years. I was doing my usual daily browsing when I came across this awesome blogger T-shirt. It was love at first sight. This time I didn´t have a blog via Google only via some Slovak newspaper. So I killed this idea to buy it, I flip-floped between a blogger and another T-shirt. It didn´t seem to be okay to wear a Google blogger T-shirt with none Google blog. The only clue which stood was the adding of the store´s page to my browser´s bookmarks.

After two years, I´ve changed my mind and have bought it. Next, I´ve started blogging. The time period between the purchase and the starting of blogging is 28 days and there is no connection between these two things. One of my first articles and it´s mentioned Google here. I´m always happy to support a good store and even happier when that store offers good services.

I think this one is my favourite T-shirt which helps me with the blogging in addition. I´m wearing it now, too. But my strengths decrease. There is a little crisis at the beginning. The challenge is to now keep the number of the articles growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment